Thursday 15 April 2010




I have had quite a successful week this week. Have had a couple of positive responses to work placement and am feeling a little bit happier about the whole situation. Having been in contact with Kitty Gale she suggested that I look at the work of Nicole Heiniger. This was because two week previously I had written about Karin Berndl and Nicole is her main assistant, but is starting to branch away and do her own work. Having looked at her site I really liked her work and think I could really learn from her given the opportunity and her assisting experience. The work that I have decided to include in this post is from her website and under the story category. Her fashion styled work is really interesting and the image I have included particularly caught my aye because of the layering and unusual focusing. Images from http://www.nicoleheiniger.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment