Wednesday 24 March 2010





Both projects are in now which is a big relief. We have had a two day critique for the CAP project yesterday and today which i have really enjoyed. Its been so nice to see everyones work as we have all been quite separate during this project it was good to all come together. Overall my own project had really developed and changed along the way. I started by thinking i would base my own around the story of Alice in Wonderland but in the end I chose to use fashion from the era the book was first published, Victorian. I wanted to create images that had a painterly look to them to researched victorian portraits and painting. Overall I am really pleased with the series. All 8 images work well together and your eye flows from one image to another. I have included four of the images in this post as I thought including all 8 would be a bit to much!! From where I started I think that the project developed for the better. I chose to use the Victorian clothes and photograph the models in contemporary poses.

No comments:

Post a Comment