Thursday 18 March 2010





Pretty stressed at the moment deadlines looming! but here goes a welcome break from it were I can talk about something inspirational. I was looking on the Aop website today and i came across a photographers work that really stood out to me. The photographer is Tiffany Mumford. Her work is includes a variety of areas, fashion, beauty, lingerie and portraits. Her work is beautiful and she has a very diverse style within her work keeps her work interesting. She shows great sensitivity to her subjects which really adds something to her images. I have picked a number of her images to post as i couldn't choose just one. I realy like the scenes she creates within her work and the lighting that she uses. All images are fromhttp://www.tiffanymumford.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment